Some people need to express more and some need to express less.
Lots of other amazing thoughts for the month I’ve come up with:
- Trust is something once you form, you do not ever break. Trust should be there a lifetime.
- Motivation and support will help even the weakest get back on their feet. Remember to never stop caring, sharing and helping.
- A teacher is a guide who imparts knowledge, that you will one day use to create your destiny. Use it wisely. Never forget them.
- A true friend will always forgive, never forget, be there especially when you need him or her the most. A true friend always cares.
- When there is a will, there is a always a way.
- The most important words in the dictionary are – SORRY and THANK YOU. The most important actions are trust, truth and love.
- The only way to go on , is with your friend, your teacher, and your learning. Never forget or let any of them go.
- Yellow, is the color of sunshine, hope, and happiness. Always be yellow!
- The color pink is the color of universal love of oneself and of others. Love your friends, family and teachers!
- Everything in the world is intentional. But you can learn to control and make it work in your favor.
- In Japan, yellow often represents courage. Yellow is the most visible color of the spectrum. The human eye processes yellow first.
- Freeze time. Never let it go. Don’t move on now. Stay. Make it happen.
- Letting people know you care is important. Take time once a day to tell them that. Don’t forget a single day. It will bring a smile.
- Did You Know ? Pink is the palliative color. Apparently, it suppresses anger and anxiety due to its calming effect.
- Did you wake up in the morning and say Good Morning? If not, be sure to say it. It’s the most powerful message spoken!